5/26/18

Writing Challenges and Blogging

I haven't been blogging or writing nearly as often as I would like. It wasn't but.. oh,... 5 years ago that I had a pretty active blog, and so now, I am going to be blogging and writing again.  This time, however, I am going to be working with a writing network and writing challenges, so that's pretty exciting to me.

So, what have I been doing with myself for the last five years? Not much. Just living the blissfully married life, focusing on the teaching life, being an amazing human being (or trying my best) and doing Nanowrimo every year.

I am involved with two writing groups here in Stockton, the Stockton Writer's Group and the San Joaquin Valley Writer's, the local branch of the California Writer's Club.  I also have been keeping myself busy with teaching, which really helps me fill up all that extra time!

So, what's in my future?

Well, I'm working with people on a Discord server who are amazing and who really are helping me get better at writing.  I am trying to read through a bunch of KM Weiland writing advice as well as the StoryGrid book.

I am working on editing Broken Dolls in order to make it a novel that I'm willing to publish.

I want to write more poetry.

I just want to write more.

Waking up my blog is going to start helping me do that.

Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment